Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Baby Butz Cream Best Diaper Rash Cream Around #review

*disclaimer this product was given to me by Baby Butz Cream for review for my honest opinion. All views are 100% my own.

Being a parent, I know how painful diaper rashes can be on our little ones. Trying to find a diaper rash cream that will work on them is even harder at times. Baby Butz Cream is one of the most amazing diaper rash creams that you will ever come across!



I am a mom to 4 kids, so I have had my share of diaper rashes and my fair share of trying to find a diaper rash cream that will actually work as well. I have come across a few of them, but they usually cause my children more pain than anything else. My middle son has sensitive skin and so does my daughter, so a diaper rash can easily turn into a worse diaper rash than what it is. Then I found Baby Butz Cream and I have to tell you that I love this diaper cream! It is by far the BEST diaper rash cream that I have ever used on any of my kids. Within 24 hours or less, my daughters diaper rash will actually be gone. You don’t even have to put a whole lot on there either, which it totally great! With other diaper rash cream, I was always have to pretty much cake that stuff on them, with this cream, I just put it where it needs to bed and I can put on a thin enough layer, that by the next diaper change, it will be almost gone! Now I use anytime I see a diaper rash starting and can have it gone by the next diaper change. It’s not hard to wipe off either when you are changing them. I would HIGHLY recommend this diaper rash cream to all parents, it’s the BEST!!

Here is just a little bit about Baby Butz Cream from my words:

About the Product:
This was made by a mother who had to find something to help her son, who has to be in diapers 24 hours a day 7 days week, due to a rare syndrome he was born with called Cornelia de Lange. When her son was in the Children’s Hospital the Hospital Pharmacy gave her a diaper rash cream that worked so much better than any other diaper rash cream out there. Then the Hospital Pharmacy closed down and nothing she used came close to what the Hospital Pharmacy had. This mom was desperate to find something. She got together with a Consulting Research Chemist and out came Baby Butz Cream!!
>Baby Butz Cream will prevent, soothe, and heal diaper rash
>Baby Butz Cream meets the Gold Standard of Pediatricians
>Baby Butz Cream is made from 100% natural and 100% safe

What’s In It?
Baby Butz Cream is made with our PFP (Proprietary Formulation Process) and the natural ingredients listed below:
>Zinc Oxide (non nano)
>Lanoline (highly refined)
>Petrolatum (highly refined)
>Cornstarch (pure)

You can purchase Baby Butz Cream on Amazon.com for $12.99 or if you live in Illinois, you can find the closest Mariano’s to you. If you live in Canada, you can find Baby Butz Cream here at Manitoba, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobey’s, Safeway, and Real Canadian Superstore.


When I run out of my Baby Butz Cream, you can best believe that I will be purchasing another one of these!! They are amazing and like I said, it is the BEST diaper rash cream out there!!

Follow On: